Nisaa offers the following drills classes during the break between the fall and spring sessions. Please note that these classes are geared towards students with prior Middle Eastern dance experience. For students with no prior experience, please consider joining one of Nisaa's regular twelve-week session classes in the spring, summer, or fall.
Winter Inter-Session Drills Classes with Nisaa
Winter 2018 Inter-Session Drills Classes
Class size is limited! Only students who register in advance are guaranteed a spot in the class. Please register early in order to reserve your spot.
Please note that class fees are non-refundable after the start of the session. Classes missed in the current session may not be used as credit for classes in future sessions. Registrations are non-transferable.
There are two ways to register for the session.
1. Print and complete the registration form, and mail it with your check or money order to Belly Dance with Nisaa, PO Box 26992, St. Louis, MO 63118. One form per student, please.
2. Register here with PayPal. Click on the links below for the classes of your choice. You don't have to have a PayPal account to use this method of payment.
- Regular attendance is encouraged. If you must miss a class, please contact Nisaa about make-up opportunities.
- Please be on time for class.
- Wear comfortable exercise attire that is somewhat form-fitting (form-fitting attire makes it possible for Nisaa to see and correct your posture and movements). Please do not wear bulky clothes or skirts. Please avoid wearing strong perfumes/colognes, and remember to wear antiperspirant/deodorant.
- You may choose to dance barefoot, or you may wish to wear dance slippers (ask Nisaa for recommendations on dance slippers). Please do not wear street shoes such as tennis shoes. Level 1 students are not required to wear dance slippers. However, Level 2 and 3 students are strongly encouraged to do so.
- Bring a simple scarf to tie around your hips. Please do not wear a coin scarf because the noise distracts from the music.
- You may wish to bring a bottle of water.
- Please do not chew gum in class.
- Please turn cell phone ringers off.
Registration and Payment Information
Class Cancellations due to Inclement Weather or Other Emergencies
- In the event of inclement weather, call 314-599-0506 to check the status of classes.
- In the event of other emergencies, such as instructor illness, Nisaa will make every effort to contact students. If for some reason Nisaa is unable to contact students, the cancellation will be posted on the door of the studio.
- Make-ups for cancelled classes will be offered as scheduling permits.
Current students, you may also register at the studio. At the studio, Nisaa can accept cash (exact change appreciated), checks/money orders (payable to "Belly Dance with Nisaa"), credit/debit card payments, and PayPal payments.
Liability Waiver and Release:
Please note that students are required to sign a liability waiver and release in order to participate. The liability waiver and release will be provided at the students' first class.
Current students, please enroll in your current level (i.e. the level in which you were enrolled in the fall 2017 class session).
Students who have been away for a while, or students transferring from other studios, please contact Nisaa for guidance regarding which level would be appropriate.