Because of the ongoing COVID-19 crisis, Nisaa will not be offering her usual twelve-week class session this summer. Rather, she will be offering a series of four-week mini-sessions. PLEASE READ THE COVID-19 SAFETY PRECAUTIONS OUTLINED BELOW BEFORE REGISTERING.
Current students, please enroll at your current class level (i.e. the level of the last in-studio class that you attended). New students, please use the course descriptions for regular session classes as a guideline for choosing your level. If you're not sure which level is right for you, please contact Nisaa.
Summer 2020 Classes with Nisaa
Summer 2020 Mini-Session Two - BACK IN THE STUDIO AT LAST!
$50 for the four-week mini-session
Class size is limited! Only students who register in advance are guaranteed a spot in the class. Please register early in order to reserve your spot.
Please note that class fees are non-refundable after the start of the session. Classes missed in the current session may not be used as credit for classes in future sessions. Registrations are non-transferable.
There are two ways to register.
1. Register here with PayPal. Click on the links to the right for the classes of your choice. You don't have to have a PayPal account to use this method of payment.
2. Print and complete the registration form (click here to download), and mail it with your check or money order to Belly Dance with Nisaa, PO Box 26992, St. Louis, MO 63118. One form per student, please. This form MUST be received by the day of your first class, so please mail early!
Liability Waiver and Release:
Please note that students are required to sign a liability waiver and release in order to participate. The liability waiver and release will be provided at the students' first class.
Registration and Payment Information
Please read the course descriptions! Note: level 1a is NOT the same as level 1, and level 2a is NOT the same as Level 2!
- Regular attendance is encouraged. If you must miss a class, please contact Nisaa about make-up opportunities.
- Please be on time for class.
- Wear comfortable exercise attire that is somewhat form-fitting (form-fitting attire makes it possible for Nisaa to see and correct your posture and movements). Please do not wear bulky clothes or skirts. Please avoid wearing strong perfumes/colognes, and remember to wear antiperspirant/deodorant.
- You may choose to dance barefoot, or you may wish to wear dance slippers (ask Nisaa for recommendations on dance slippers). Please do not wear street shoes such as tennis shoes. Level 1 students are not required to wear dance slippers. However, Level 2 and 3 students are strongly encouraged to do so.
- Bring a simple scarf to tie around your hips. Please do not wear a coin scarf because the noise distracts from the music.
- You may wish to bring a bottle of water.
- Please do not chew gum in class.
- Please turn cell phone ringers off.
Class Cancellations due to Inclement Weather or Other Emergencies
- In the event of inclement weather, call 314-599-0506 to check the status of classes.
- In the event of other emergencies, such as instructor illness, Nisaa will make every effort to contact students. If for some reason Nisaa is unable to contact students, the cancellation will be posted on the door of the studio.
- Make-ups for cancelled classes will be offered as scheduling permits.
- NO ONE WITH FEVER OR SIGNS OF RESPIRATORY ILLNESS WILL BE ADMITTED TO CLASS
- Do not enter more than 15 minutes prior to your scheduled class time
Your temperature will be taken with a contactless thermometer
You will be asked: “Do you have a fever, new or worsened cough, trouble breathing, new or worsening body aches, sore throat, and new loss of taste or smell?”
You will be asked: “Have you had close contact with a person diagnosed with COVID-19 in the past 14 days?”
- If your temperature is 100.4° F (38° C) or higher AND/OR you answered “YES” to either question, you will not be admitted to class
- Please wear masks upon entry. During class, masks are optional but encouraged.
- Please immediately wash your hands upon entry
COVID-19 Safety Precautions - PLEASE READ BEFORE REGISTERING!